Railways • Construction industry • Other infrastructure and planning
Urbanisation and the resulting increasingly compact construction create challenges for infrastructure frameworks, sustainability, and comfort. For this particular sector, Teknikum offers products for vibroprotection, cushioning, and sound reduction; sealing and insulation; and the handling of various materials and substances.
• Railway components, and level crossing elements for the railway industry
• Concrete handling hoses, charging hoses, steam hoses, water and compressed-air hoses, sand-blasting hoses, fuel hoses, ventilation hoses, wastewater handling hoses, and connecting hoses and compensators for pipelines
• Impact rubber products for loading bridges and platforms or for sawmills to absorb impact from wooden materials
• Vibroprotection targets include, among others, bridges, buildings that need to be isolated from their vibrating surroundings, rails that need to be isolated from the crossties, vibration isolation in pipelines, etc.
• Wear-resistant elements and sheets are, in turn, suitable for lining silos, pallets, and chutes
• Pucast® polyurethane and Nyrim products for the needs of wood processing and environmental technologies
• Construction and bridge bearings, lead-throughs and seals